It can be helpful to seek legal assistance from confidential resources to help guide you through your legal options.
Resources provided are not an exhaustive list. Individuals can learn more about their specific options by contacting any of the resources listed.
Carolina Student Legal Services (CSLS) | On Campus | Confidential | M – F 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CSLS Website | email@example.com | 919-962-1303
- Located in the Frank Porter Graham Student Union – Suite 3512
- Carolina Student Legal Services is a non-profit law firm on campus that provides full-time students with confidential legal support on almost every matter.
Legal Aid of North Carolina | Off campus (Raleigh) | M-F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Mon. & Thurs. 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Lawyer Referral Service Website | 919-677-8574
- You can reach the Lawyer Referral Service by phone or online. If you use the LRS, it will cost $50 for an initial 30-minute consultation with an attorney. The LRS does not make referrals for pro bono (without charge) legal services.
North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault | Off Campus | Confidential
- NCCASA Website | (919) 871-1015
- Advice and legal representation for survivors of sexual assault
North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence | Off Campus | Confidential
- NCCADV Website | 919-956-9124 | National Domestic Violence 24/7 hotline: 800-799-7233
- Advice and referrals for legal representation for survivors of interpersonal/relationship violence