Research at UNC-CH
Many members of the UNC-CH community conduct research on discrimination, harassment, and violence prevention and response efforts on our campus and across North Carolina, the country, and the globe. Learn more about how our campus is contributing to knowledge about these topics.
Contact us to have your work featured here.
Gillings School of Global Public Health: Injury, Violence, and Safety
- Sandy Martin, Gillings School of Global Public Health, “Martin co-authors chapter on violence against women”
- Vangee Foshee, Gillings School of Global Public Health, “Foshee receives $1.2 million CDC award to study prevention of adolescent dating violence”
Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute
- Provides a sexual violence prevention workshop.
UNC Injury Prevention Research Center
- Works to implement prevention solutions that reduce the impact of injury and violence in North Carolina and worldwide.
UNC School of Medicine: N.C. Metamorphosis Project
- Works to increase awareness of unmet health needs and to develop an evidence-based roadmap for better addressing high-priority health needs.
Carolina Population Center
- Collaborates on interdisciplinary research and methods that advance understanding of population issues.